Smart Water Utilities Canada 2024
The Smart Water Utilities Canada 2024 event is set to become the region’s leading exhibition and conference, exclusively presenting new solutions for maintenance prediction, leakage prevention, and equipment downtime, along with smart metering to enhance efficiency, reduce costs and continuously improve the system without increasing consumer rates. The key focus for this year’s conference will be to “efficiently manage and reduce water leakage”. The objective will be to bring water utilities and network services together with leaders in innovative water technologies to address the challenges in water utilities from a global perspective.
Key topics on this year’s agenda include:
- Making an economic assessment for water utility development Integrating smart water technologies into existing water infrastructure
- Strategies for managing and reducing water leakage across the network
- Looking at real-time data and cutting-edge communication technologies
- New technologies and know-how in IoT and AI for network automation
- End-user case studies and how to develop an optimal network